Online Vehicle Registration for Pennsylvania Residents
Why renew with us?
Frequently Asked QuestionsIs this the official Pennsylvania Registration site?
No, StateRegistration.org is an independent third-party agency. If it was your intention to visit the official state site, you can access it via this link.What are the eligibility requirements for renewing my registration online through this site?
- The vehicle must be currently registered with the Pennsylvania DMV.
- It is no more than 6 months prior to your registration expiration.
- You own or lease the vehicle.
- All the personal and vehicular information on your registration renewal is correct.
- You do not need to submit any additional documents in order to complete your registration (i.e. receipt of tickets paid).
- The vehicle has a current emissions inspection, if you live in an E-Check county.
You will need:
- Your license plate number.
- The odometer reading.
- The first eight digits of your title number.
- All insurance information including company name, effective and expiration dates.
- To know the county in which your vehicle is registered.
- A printer to print a copy of your temporary registration.
- To complete your registration through our site, you will need to affirm that you are the record holder.
- A valid Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
In addition to the fees you owe the state for your renewal, StateRegistration.org charges an additional agency fee between $10.00 and $16.75, depending on your vehicle type. This fee grants you access to benefits that are unavailable through the state portal, including One-Click registration renewals. If you do not wish to pay these fees to use our service, you may visit the official state site to complete your registration renewal.When will I receive my renewed registration in the mail?
Once a Pennsylvania registration has been processed, it can take up to 15 business days for you to receive your sticker in the mail.If I have moved, do I need to have my address changed before I use your site?
No, if your address does not match the address registered with the DMV site, we will let you know and verify where you would like us to send your renewal.Why should I use StateRegistration.org to renew my registration?
When you renew with our assistance, you benefit from these valuable enhancements to the standard online process:
- One-Click Renewals: When you submit your renewal request on our site, we store your information securely for rapid, convenient processing in the future. This saves you the trouble of having to remember when to renew, as well as the time spent re-submitting lengthy online forms.
- Free Sticker Replacement: If you lose your registration after renewing through our site, we’ll cover the cost of your replacement. No proof required, and no questions asked.
- Secure Processing: A single mistake when submitting your renewal request can result in delays, or even denial. Our processing agents review your data carefully and communicate with you to correct potential problems before they occur, ensuring an error-free submission to the state. We also use 256-bit SSL to ensure that your information is not retrieved by a third party.
- Night & Weekend Support: Our agents are standing by to answer your questions and resolve issues on your behalf during nights and weekends, even on holidays. You’ll never have to wait until the next business day for a reply or resolution as we are always staffed until midnight and over the weekend. And you’ll always get fast, friendly support.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We offer all of these benefits to make the renewal experience better for you. But if we fail in any way to meet or exceed your expectations,contact support and let us know. We’ll do whatever we can to make it right.
- Fast Response Times: You will receive a response regarding your questions very quickly. Our average response time can be as low as five minutes and we answer your questions from 8 a.m. until after midnight and even on the weekends!
- No Maintenance Time: The Pennsylvania site is down for maintenance at least once a week, sometimes for hours at a time. Our site is never down. We’re always online and available to process your renewal.
- More Payment Options: We offer more payment options, such as PayPal checkout, that are not available through the official state portal.
- Text Notifications: We will notify you via text if there is an update on your registration so that you can stay informed even if you are away from your computer.
- Email Delivery: No printer? No problem. When you renew with us, your registration document is emailed to you. If you aren't near a printer now, you can still renew and print later. This gives you more flexibility if you're trying to renew on-the-go.
One of the great benefits of using our registration service is the One-Click Renewal feature. This process was developed to save you time and effort. We can process your renewals in the future with very little effort from you!
In future years, when your registration is about the expire, we will email you to clarify that your information (mailing address, credit card information, vehicle plate number, etc.) is still accurate and up to date. You will be prompted to verify your information and, after clicking submit, we will renew your registration for you. It is that simple! You will no longer need to fill out the same forms each year!
Note: You will not automatically be charged and you do not have to continue enrollment in the program. If at any time, you want to cancel your enrollment in this program, simply contact us and your membership will be cancelled. Also, if you simply do not respond to our automatic renewal correspondence, you will be removed from the program without being charged or renewed.How do I claim my FREE sticker replacement?
We are happy to provide you with a free registration card and/or sticker replacement at no charge to you! In the event that your registration card and/or sticker is lost, mutilated or stolen, we will reimburse the $6.00 fee that is required by the state of Pennsylvania.
To get your replacement registration card and/or sticker, you will need to complete the Application for Duplicate Registration Card or Renewal Sticker.This application should be submitted to your local DMV office. You will be required to also submit the required $6.00 replacement fee at that time. Your check or money order should be made out to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. If you are requesting both the card and the sticker, you will need to be prepared to pay $12.00.
After applying for your new card and/or sticker, simply let us know and we will reimburse the fee. We do not require any proof and won’t ask any questions. You can contact us. It's that simple!Are your customer support agents always available?
We are here for you nights and weekends, every day of the year! Fast and friendly support is available until midnight every day; there is no need to always wait until the next business day for an answer.
Text notifications will also be sent to you so that you are alerted of new information regarding your renewal even if you are not at your computer.
Other Helpful Links and Popular Resources
- One-Click Renewals
- Free Sticker Replacement
- Secure Processing
- Night/Weekend Support
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fast Response Times
- No Maintenance Time
- More Payment Options
- Text Notifications
- E-Mail Delivery
"Wow! I have to say I am seriously impressed. To your management and team...I must say I seriously applaud the responsiveness and quick action on your end."-Steffan M., Texas
"I'm really impressed of how quickly you respond. Probably the best Customer Support I have ever had the pleasure of corresponding with."-Jon L., Texas
"THANK YOU FOR THE PROMPT REPLY, YOU FOLKS CONTINUE TO DO GREAT WORK PLEASE DON'T CHANGE A THING."-Richard D., Virginia